How to Register
Magic Workstation is Shareware (Try-Before-You-Buy product), which means that you can try it out for 40 days to evaluate it, after which you must register it if you wish to continue using it.
After you purchased a license, we provide you with your activation code. The activation code allows you to register your copy of the software and convert it from the evaluation version to the full-functional version. Please follow the instructions, provided in your registration email.
If you experience any problems during the registration process, please, contact us. We will be happy to assist you with the registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to register before I can start using the evaluation version?
A: No. You can start evaluating the software right after you download and install it. No registration required.
Q: What is the easiest way to purchase a license?
A: Online, using a credit card on our online registration page.
Q: Can I order your software without a credit card?
A: Yes, you can. Besides credit cards, we accept checks and money orders.
Q: What payment system I can use for ordering?
A: We are using two different registration services. Our services accept many forms of payment methods and different currencies. First, try to use the service recommended for your region. If you have trouble with one, please try another.
Order Magic Workstation
You can purchase the software right away using a secure online server.
Your credit card information will be sent directly to the credit card
processor via a secure channel (SSL) so that no one can intercept your
Magic Workstation (Single User License)
Magic Workstation (Two-User License Pack)
Two-User License Pack contains two license codes with a discount. It is your choice if you have two or more computers and want to play through home network.
Q: What is the difference between the evaluation and registered versions?
A: Your registration key will get you:
* Shareware reminder and banner windows will be removed;
* You will be able to create your own cardsets without limitation (30 card limit in unregistered version);
* You will be able to test your decks without having to use "mirror-match" mode;
* Limitation for one page Deck/Proxy printing will be removed;
* Reminder labels in any output documents will be eliminated (in export menu);
* You may change your photo or avatar, and the play background, and your opponents will be able to view it when they play;
* You will gain personal support by e-mail;